Monday, February 28, 2011

What???

Well today I'm not very happy. I spoke with the nurse from my surgeons office to see if by chance the approval came through.... Well she explains to me that she spoke with the gal who handles the insurance approvals and she had not sent it through yet....... WHAT????????????

I'm seriously pissed off right now. She explained to me that she told her it was ready on Thursday the 17th and the gal never put it in. So a week and 3 days went by and I was waiting for nothing?! So, the approval went in today and she said they should know in about a week. I guess the reason she did not put it through was because she had a question, but instead of asking the question, it just sat on her desk! UGH!

My guess is that I will have to go have another psych eval because that is what she was waiting on, to ask if I had done a more recent one. Such is life. Another week of waiting. Come on already, I WANT MY DS! I'm hoping I'm calmed down by then or I will NOT pass my psych eval.

Be Well ~ Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment