Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting and Waiting...

As many of you know, I am not the most patient person on the planet. I hate waiting; I hate waiting in line, I hate waiting on the phone for someone, I hate waiting for people to do what they need to do, I hate waiting for red lights. I hate waiting period.

Guess what I'm doing now?

WAITING.

I so wanted this surgery like 3 years ago. But I best slow down. This will all happen in the right time. I have been waiting for 3 different doctors to return from vacation in the past 2 months. What they think it's cold in Nebraska and have to go somewhere warm? Just kiddin' on that really. I love all of my doctors and they really do deserve vacations, but "Hey, I need this letter/appointment/test now!"

So I have the news now that I must wait until the 29th to visit with the pulmonologist so he can write me a letter of clearance. I hope he does not give me any trouble because I am ready to give it right back. I have not seen him for little over 18 months so I am willing to do a PFT - Pulmonary Function Test but that is about it. He knows me well enough by now.

I'm hoping that all goes well at that appointment. The surgeon's office told me that I can possible have my surgery on the 7th or 11th of April. Wow, that's close and I'm excited. But for now... I must wait.

~much love

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I think you are beautiful and inside and out! But, I also know how the media perceives anyone over the size of 5. I will pray for you to get the approval very soon from your doctors so you can get on with your journey. Please know that your TOPS sisters and I are behind you all the way. Many blessings and much love.. Kris

    ReplyDelete